Friday 25 March 2011

Schools, hobbies, ect ;D

Hello again!
I haven't spoken in two years. I unfortunately didn't pass the 11+, but that doesn't (exactly) mean I'm not in a grammar school now. I went to Dene Magna for year 7. WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE! I started Dene Magna with plenty of friends but left with none. Not going into details but it was one girl in particular who ruined year 7 for me.

And Mother Dearest got me a place at Ribston Hall after begging and pleading. Thank you mummy xx. Anyway, I now have three times the amount of friends I ever had at Dene Magna and hope that the same thing won't happen again. I started doing singing, acting and dancing in Gloucester. As always, stagecoach is still in Ledbury on a Saturday.

Anyway, life is still going along at a snail's pace. Hopefully I'll remember to speak soon and not leave it until I'm 14! ;D

3 comments:

sallywrites said...

You deserved to get into grammar school, and it was only because you worked extra hard in year 7 that you did! xx

Laura-1998 of Fairyland said...

Thankyou xxxx

Laura-1998 of Fairyland said...

Okay. It's a few weeks until I'm fourteen. I have a new blog now because I'm not a little gymnast :)