Friday 27 July 2007

My Day

I woke up remembering that my best friend was going to sleep over today. After I’d had breakfast, Mum got a call that my best friend wasn’t going to be able to sleep, but she was going to be able to stay for the whole day.

When my friend got here, our mums were talking about a thing at the library, and we both wanted to go there. Our mums could meet at the library and we could all get our library cards together.

When we got to the library we got a few books out and started to read them, but our mums then told us that my best friend would have to go straight home from the library instead of coming back to our house.

On our way out we saw my BF and he came home and played.

After we’d taken him home, Tinkerbell Mushroom and I went to the park with Mum and our dog.

After that we came home and had dinner.

5 comments:

sallywrites said...

What a good blog Little Gymnast!

pierre l said...

Indeed, an excellent start.

Laura-1998 of Fairyland said...

THANKS!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!♥!

headless chicken said...

Hi Gymnast.....Well done on your first post! I look forward to many more.:)

Anonymous said...

faberoony post little gymnast! I LOVE IT!
How was your BF then? Did you have fun?
love you millions!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx